March 23, 2017;
July 5, 2020;
63 visitsFlag as Spam
Image Sensor India is the channel partner with ON semiconductor, USA & actively supplying Image sensors to our valued OEM customer's.We holds large portfolio of CCD Image sensor's from ON Semiconductor, USA. The Image Sensors comes with below features:
- Resolutions from 1 to 29 megapixels
- “Plug and Play” sensors allow a single camera design to support the entire product family
- Device ID pin lets camera identify the specific sensor plugged into camera board
- Common pixel design provides outstanding imaging performance across product portfolio
- Bayer Color Pattern, TRUESENSE Sparse Color Filter Pattern, and Monochrome configurations
1920 (H) x 1080 (V) Interline Transfer EMCCD IMAGE SENSOR
The KAE-02150 Image Sensor is a 1080p (1920 × 1080) CCD in a 2/3? optical format that provides exceptional imaging performance in extreme low light applications. Each of the sensor’s four outputs incorporate both a conventional horizontal CCD register and a high gain EMCCD register. An intra-scene switchable gain feature samples each charge packet on a pixel-by-pixel basis. This enables the camera system to determine whether the charge will be routed through the normal gain output or the EMCCD output based on a user selectable threshold. This feature enables imaging in extreme low light, even when bright objects are within a dark scene, allowing a single camera to capture quality images from sunlight to starlight.
Image Sensor India owned & maintained by BalaJi MicroTechnologies (BMT), India.